Gas/Oil Fired Thermal Oil Boiler is also called hot oil boiler, which is an safe and energy saving boiler with working characteristics of low working pressure (0.8 MPa) and high temperature (330℃). This thermic fluid heater uses gas or oil as fuel, thermic oil as medium, hot oil circulation pump to make the medium to forced circulation, deliver the heat to heating need equipments and then go back to the heating furnace.It can obtain a high operating temperature at low pressure and can do high-precision control on the medium. TaiGuo Boiler has a mature R&D and design team, could customize the boilers based on customers’ requirement.
Fuel: Natural gas, lpg, diesel, heavy oil, exhaust gas, dual fuel, etc
Applications: Asphalt Heating,Textile, Food, Chemical, Plastics, Rubber, Paper, Wood, Building materials, Synthetic fiber, etc.
1.It is easy and convenient to install the boiler, only setting the boiler on the foundation.
2. Heating surface formed by round coils, reducing thermal load of tubes surface, ensure safety.
3. Furnace dimensions matching with combustion flame, positive pressure combustion,high radiation heat efficiency.
4. Coil pipe, thermal oil boiler structure is compact, saving the floor area of boiler room.
5. An air pre-heater or heat recovery boiler is placed behind the boiler to improve the thermal efficiency.
Use heat transfer oil as medium, hot oil circulation pump to make the medium to forced circulation, deliver the heat to heating need equipment and then go back to the heating furnace. It can obtain a high operating temperature at low pressure and can do high-precision control on the medium.
Owing to its characteristics of high heating temperature, low working pressure, and energy saving, the gas/oil fired thermic fluid heater could be widely used in a variety of industrial production.
1) Textile industry - dyeing machine, drying rooms, high temperature machine, resin setting machine.
2) Food industry - cooking, drying, vegetable oil refining.
3) Chemical industry - oil chemistry, polymer industry, reaction tanks, distillation, concentration.
4) Plastics industry - plastics fired, extruded shape.
5) Rubber industry - hot press, hot extent, extrusion, vulcanization molding, injection, etc.
6) Paper industry - drying, corrugated paper processing, calender, glue roller.
7) Wood industry - hot processing, heat setting.
8) Machinery industry - drying, assembly processing
9)Building materials industry - plasterboard drying, asphalt heating, emulsified asphalt, asphalt concrete, concrete component maintenance, etc.
10) Synthetic fiber industry: polymerization, melting, spinning, extension, dry
11) Asphalt Mixing Plant- Heating Bitumen
|Connection pipe size||mm||80||100||125||125||200||200|
|Fuel||Diesel oil, heavy oil, LPG, Natural gas|
For all inquiries, please fill in the form below (* are required) to send us a brief message, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.